- Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"), the Data Controller informs you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with current legislation on privacy and data protection and in accordance with the following.
1) Data Controller
The Data Controller of the data collected, conferred and / or inferred by browsing this web page is "Protection4Kids Onlus Foundation" with registered office in via dei Pini n. 21, 31033, Castelfranco Veneto (TV), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT number: 05039940266, Tax Code: 92046340268, in the person of the legal representative Andrea Baggio.
2) Personal data processed
The Data Controller collects and processes only the personal data necessary in order to provide the requested service, namely:
- personal and identification data (by way of example: name, surname, company name, address);
- navigation data;
- contact details (for example: telephone number and email);
- bank and / or payment data.
The user voluntarily gives his data to the Site by filling in forms and modules.
In particular, the personal data of the various donors will be stored within a special reserved area of the site to document and track the donations made by them as well as to proceed with any communications with supporters / donors.
We also inform you that your data will also be collected through cookies.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his computer or mobile device, to be then transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookies allow us to guarantee the operation of the site, remembering the user's actions and preferences, and to collect statistical and anonymous information on its use.
4) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data, collected while browsing within this landing page, will be processed exclusively for the purpose of:
- allow access and navigation of the Site;
- to elaborate statistics on the use of the Site;
- fulfill all the management and administrative phases related to donations, including the activities instrumental to them (communication of payment, summaries of donations made, etc ...);
- provide the services offered by the Owner;
- fulfill the legal obligations established by Italian and European legislation.
5) Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- by express consent pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) GDPR by continuing to browse or with the other methods indicated on the web page.
It is also recalled that the compilation of the forms / modules made available on this page is voluntary and therefore the sending of the data entered is an express expression of consent to the processing of the data provided.
- from the execution of a contract or contractual measures of which the interested party or adopted at the request of the same pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett.b) GDPR with specific reference to carrying out management and administrative activities related to donations;
- from the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. c) GDPR
6) Legitimate interest of the Owner
The processing does not take place for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
7) Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated:
• to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller as external managers and / or subjects designated for processing;
• to banks that will process data for purposes related to the management of means of payment;
• to all those subjects (including public authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
• to companies, consultants or professionals possibly in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software that the Owner uses for the provision of its services;
• to third-party companies or Internet providers in charge of processing and / or sending advertising material and commercial offers on behalf of the Owner, subject to your explicit consent;
• to all those public entities (Revenue Agency, Tax Police bodies) and / or private individuals, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if the communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
8) Transfer of data to third countries
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries. If access to data by these countries is allowed, all security measures will be taken to prevent and prevent the risk of access to the same by unauthorized subjects or for purposes other than those indicated above.
9) Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, also in their registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation.
No personal data will be disclosed.
Furthermore, the treatment can be carried out with or without the use of electronic tools by specially appointed personnel.
The storage of data will take place in paper and / or electronic / IT form and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes listed above.
In any case, no personal data will be kept beyond the maximum limit of 10 years.
10) Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you can exercise the rights (referred to in articles 15-22 GDPR) listed below:
- right of access;
- right of rectification;
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten);
- right to limit the treatment;
- right to data portability;
- right to object to the processing;
- right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.
The request can be sent to the Data Controller as better identified above.
11) Right to withdraw consent
For the processing of data based on consent, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
12) Right to complain
Against the processing or methods of processing your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Rome.
13) Obligation of data
The provision of your data through our site must be considered mandatory as necessary to allow navigation within the site itself, display of the contents therein and the possibility of using the services offered, as well as to allow you to provide information and respond to requests sent by users through the appropriate forms / forms.
In case of lack of consent, it will not be possible to take advantage of what has just been listed.
14) Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not process any data based on automated decision-making processes.